Digital Marketing Strategies for School/College/University
Are you looking to get a rapid increase in your school/college/Universities, and then this is the right platform to make the right strategy at the right platform and the right time.
I am going to share the right digital marketing techniques, so you can use to generate the leads and for increasing the enrollment of the student.
- Persona Identification
Its main target is
To find the right parents and students for your educational institution.
It is simply the process to identify your targeted customers that are the ideal parents and students, who want to influence your institution.
You should have a clear-cut understanding of who are your parents and students going to be.
So, you have to consider on following steps.
- Are you providing top-quality infrastructure so that you can expect high-income parents to pay your high monthly fees? Or are expecting ordinary people who can afford the standard monthly fees.
- Are you looking for students who are looking for exposure to sports and arts activities?
- Are you looking for such a student who wants to learn extra knowledge in digital marketing?
If you had a clear-cut understanding of your parents and students then it would help in reaching and converting their students quickly.
The benefits of doing this:
- Help to generate more leads.
- To implement motivation in students/parents to take admission.
- Helps in targeting and positioning them.
- It increases profits.
Now the biggest challenge is that how you can be done this?
- Through data collection
- Through survey.
- Learn from existing students.
Create a customer journey map for your ideal parents.
Create a touchpoint of your parents and students from awareness staking to the lead generation stage.
It is a visual story of your targeted audience’s interaction with your school/colleges/university at each stage. It allows you to gain deep insights into your ideal parents and student’s pain point that lead them away from your competitor.
- How are your ideal parents and students interacting with your educational institution’s touchpoints?.
- How do they learn about your institution?
- Whether they are interacting with the website, social media, any other online places?
- What are the motivation and rejection points of your institution for your ideal parents and students, and how can we improve it for better results?.
It would help if you found it for your educational institution, it will reduce the conversion window; i.e. admission for your institution.
Important things to be considered while preparing a customer journey map is:
- Understanding who the customers are is; persona.
- Take the customer journey yourself and adopt necessary changes and update accordingly.
- Understand the parents/students goal at each phase
- Understand the touchpoints of the parents and students
- Identify main areas where they experience difficulty and frustration in choosing you
- Sort out if people are abandoning you, why is it happening?
- Stay updated and keep improving.
The benefits of doing this are:
- Able to attract parents and students equally and able to hold them
- Target audience based approach
- Implement customer-oriented service
- Create a student/parent focused mentality in your organization
Create a Website for your parents and students.
The institution’s website should meet the expectation of your ideal parents and students.
How do websites play a game-changing role?
- Websites should be attractive.
- Websites need to be welcoming, engaging, and informative.
- Websites should be responsive.
- Websites should be easy to read on mobile and tablets.
- Your website should have all the necessary information.
- Your websites should be faster to deliver the content and all the information.
What should be the landing page of the websites?
- Set landing page themes to admission.
- Define the objectives.
- Define course
- Clarify Jobs and placement ( In case of a school ranked achiever should be mentioned)
- Institution Life
- Co-curriculum activities.
- Awards/ Certifications.
- Share testimonials.
- Provide virtual tours.
- Provide following links
- Career Guidance
- Faculty and staff details.
- Student queries
- College insights
- Surveys prove that 46% of students identify websites as the most impactful information source to attract their attention.
- Time spent on the University website was found to be 116 billion hours, and the majority of them are candidates planning to join the university.
The website plays a significant role in getting students enrolled in your institution.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
It is the process of the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website/page through search engine results.
Why Search Engine Optimization?
SEO is a primary source of leads.
- It’s free.
- It targets quality traffic.
- It provides 24/7 Promotion.
- Better conversion rates.
- It increases the quality score of the website.
- You can answer the questions which were asked by the subscriber.
- PPC and Ads
What is PPC? Pay-per-click. It is an internet advertising model used to drive traffic to websites, in which an advertiser pays a publisher when the ad gets the click.
- Search Ads
- Display Ads
- Call Ads
- YouTube Ads.
Social Network for Advertising
Step 1 for marketing.
- Create brand awareness ads at least 3 months before admission.
Launch Your Campaign
- Start Google Search Ads.
- Start Google call Ads.
- Create Facebook Advertising campaigns.
- Set up tracking tools for all of your ads.
- Share student stories through your videos.
ROI Tracking with Google Analytics
- Google Analytics allows you to track and understand customer behavior.
- Track effective campaign.
- Check that you are achieving your goal or not.
- Check and understand why visitors might be exit before filling the admission form and bouncing of your sites.
- A good marketing ROI is 5:1
- Calls & Email marketing
- Start calls and email marketing.
- .Start remarketing with display ads.
- Ensure that tele callers need to be Experienced and able to handle queries.
So, I think in this presentation you got the answer to the following topics.
- Digital marketing for college admissions
- digital marketing strategy for educational institutes
- digital marketing for universities
- digital marketing strategy for colleges
- digital marketing for educational institutions ppt
- digital marketing strategies for schools
- digital marketing for students
- marketing strategy to attract students
If you want to learn Digital marketing, you can learn “https://digitalamrendra.com/how-to-earn-money-online-in-india-for-students/”
If you want to learn how to create a website you can learn from here “https://digitalamrendra.com/how-to-create-your-website-within-5-easy-steps/”