How to create your website within 5 Easy Steps
Hey, you want to earn money from part-time jobs or full-time jobs.
Hey, can you tell me that what you want to be in the future?
- Get a Digital Marketing Job
- Become a Digital Marketing Freelancer & Consultant
- Start a new Digital Marketing Company/Agency
- Earn from Blogging and Affiliate marketing
- Become a Digital Mentor and sell the course online
- Grow Existing business with the power of Digital marketing
- You want to set up a business.
So, for all those who want to get the jobs or want to set up your business, the first most important thing is that you have to create your website.
If you think that website creation is a big task for a person who does not have technical knowledge, you are wrong.
If you do not have any technical knowledge still you can create your website within 30 minutes.
Here is a brief overview of the steps to take to get your WordPress website started.
- Pick a domain name.
- Choose a hosting provider & package.
- Install WordPress & choose your theme.
- Learn WordPress Dashboard & pick your WordPress plugins.
- Customize website.
You’ve decided to create a website and want to use WordPress as your website platform. Now what?
Here’s how to create a WordPress website in five quick steps.
Step One: Getting Started and Choosing a Domain Name
Before you can begin building your website, then choosing a domain name is the most important part. As from the domain name itself the audience can find you and identify your brands.
Your domain name is what the people will type into a browser. Though it’s tempting to choose some funny or flashy, pick a domain that both represents your brands and makes it easy to find the people.
After you picked your domain, you will need to buy your domain name and pick a hosting company that suits your websites’ needs.
Step Two: Choose Your Package and Set Up Your Hosting Account
Bluehost offers a couple of hosting packages from our standard WordPress plans to our fully managed WordPress hosting plans. Once you have established your domain name, you’ll need to create an account for your hosting plan.
- Enter your personal information into each field and then scroll down to the package lists
- Choose an option that fits your budget and service needs. Prices vary across hosting providers, but most offer add-ons, like extra security features, tools to boost search rankings, and site backup.
- Check the appropriate boxes and scroll down to enter your billing information. Take a moment to read through the terms of service, cancellation policy, and privacy notices, then click the box to confirm that you agree with the policies.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create a password and, boom, you are ready for step three: choosing your WordPress theme.
Step Three: Choose a WordPress Theme
If you’ve chosen Bluehost as your web host, WordPress will be automatically installed for you.
All you have to do is click, ‘Login ‘ and choose a theme. if you aren’t sure which theme you want, don’t worry! You can go back and change it later. If you don’t like the generic themes, you can upgrade to one of the premia
The next screen will ask if you are building your website for Personal or Business reasons. This will help us provide you with accurate recommendations to help with your website-building journal.
Step Four: Learn Your WordPress Dashboard
Now that you are ready to start working, you should find yourself on the Dashboard, or the back-end, for your new website.
This service area allows you to control what your website visitors will see when they land on your pages. Spend some time learning the WordPress admin dashboard by reviewing features that you will use most often.
Step Five: Customize Themes and Pages
Let the fun begin! You are ready to start fine-tuning your site with your color choices, font styles, and special elements that will help you express your company culture or personality.
You can dive right in and write your first post, but it’s beneficial to get to know the features and functionality of your site first.
On the left-hand sidebar, you’ll find navigation links that allow you to customize your site. The best way to get to know your way around is to click on each tab and explore the options.
Browse the themes; there are paid and free options available.
Customize your theme with colors, headers, and social media buttons.
Upload photos to inspire your site visitors and add clues about your values and services.
Create your first blog post and main page content.
Add a contact form
Don’t forget to set up Google Analytics to collect data on visitors coming to your site and link to Google Search Console to make sure there are no errors.
These five steps will have you running a WordPress website for your small business in no time — okay, about 30 minutes. Ready to get started? Get your domain name and self-hosted service package at Bluehost today!
If you want to create a website through this link and you need any help you can book a call with me. This call will be absolutely free and there will not be any charge.
So, I do not want to answer this question. Just want to give the review and you can read it and suggest to me that is it good or not.