https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FacebookFacebook ads are the ads that are targeted to their customer based on demographic, location, and profile information. Many of these options are available on Facebook only.
After creating ads you can set a budget and bid for every click or impression that you will receive on your ads.
Importance of Facebook
Currently, there is too much population who are using Facebook.
Leading countries based on Facebook audience size as of January 2021 (in millions)
|Countries||Population in Millions who are using Facebook|
Introduction of Facebook
There is no need to introduce Facebook. Facebook was established by Mark Zuckerberg while he was a student at Harvard University, in early 2004. Now it’s become the world’s biggest and most famous social network.
Facebook mobile apps were launched in 2008 in IOS and in the android version it was established in 2010.
Now it can be found in user mobile globally.
Facebook Overview and Key Statistics
|HQ||Menlo Park, California|
|Key People||Mark Zuckerberg (CEO, founder), Sheryl Sandberg (COO)|
|Company type||Public (NASDAQ: FB)|
- 8 billion monthly active Facebook users by the end of 2020 (Facebook)
- 8 billion Facebook users (66%) use the app daily (Facebook)
- The Asia Pacific is home to the largest share of Facebook users (43%), followed by the rest of the world (Latin America and Africa, 33%), then Europe (15%) and the US and Canada (9%) (Facebook)
- India (320 million), the US (190 million), and Indonesia (140 million) are the countries with the most Facebook users (Hootsuite/We Are Social)
- Globally, Facebook users are estimated to be 43% female and 57% male (Hootsuite/We Are Social)
- More than half of global Facebook users are aged 18-24 (23.8%) or 25-34 (31.6%) (Hootsuite/We Are Social)
- 69% of US adults have used Facebook at some point (Pew Research Center)
- 42% of US teens use Facebook, but only 2% would choose it as their favorite app (Piper Sandler)
- Facebook generated $86 billion of revenue in 2020 ($29 billion net), up from $71 billion in 2019 ($18 billion net), and $56 billion ($22 billion) in 2018 (Facebook)
- Facebook was estimated to have won 23.5% of US digital ad revenue over 2020 (eMarketer)
How to set Facebook ads Campaign.
In this post, I will share with you everything which you need to know about Facebook Ads.
There are the following steps that will be important at the time of the creation of Facebook Ads.
- Set some goals for your Facebook ads.
- Head over to Facebook ads.
- Choose your objective.
- Define your audience and budget.
- Create your advert.
- Choose your ad Placement.
- Place your order.
Step 1. Set some goals for your Facebook ads.
If you are looking to create Facebook ads then in that scenario firstly you have to think about the main objective of the ads. Without your goal, you will not be able to create good Facebook ads.
So first think about that what could be the goal for Facebook ads.
- Increase traffic to my websites through Facebook.
- Increase attendances at my event.
- Generate new leads.
- Increase the reach of our content.
- Boost engagement for our Facebook.
Step 2. Head over to Facebook Ads Manager
All of our Facebook ad campaigns run through the Facebook ads manager tool which you can access easily via a direct link at Facebook.com/ads, or by clicking “Manage Ads”.
Step 3. Choose your objective
When you choose to create a Facebook ad you have to choose the Campaign objective.
The page will look like this.
With Facebook, you have many different ways to approaching an ad.
The objective that interest in your product or services.
- Boost your posts
- Promote your page
- Reach people near your business
- Increase Brand Awareness
- Increase your reach
An objective is that people start to think about your business and look for more information about it.
- Send people to a destination on or off Facebook
- Get installs of your app
- Raise attendance at your event
- Get video views
- Collect leads for your business
Objectives that encourage people interested in your business to purchase or to use your products.
- Increase conversions on your website
- Increase engagement in your app
- Get people to claim your offer
- Promote a product or catalog
- Get people to visit your shops
Once you have selected your marketing objective then they will ask to name of the campaign.
Step 4: Define your audience and budget
The next step is to define your audience.
You can define your audience based on location, demographic, Age, Gender, Interest, Behaviour, etc.
Now in the image, you can see clearly that as this post can be reached up to how much population.
Setting your budget
Once you have selected your audience then the next step is to select the budget that how much you can spend every day.
You can set it either by daily or by lifetime.
Step 5: Create your advert
It’s time to choose the image or video, headline, body text, and where your ads will be displayed.
There are two ways to create your adverts; Using an existing post or creating a new advert.
Using an existing post
For certain types of adverts, such as boosting your post, you can create your ad using an existing post.
Creating a new advert
If you like to create your ads from a blank canvas, the first task is to select the format you had like to use for your Facebook advert.
Facebook currently offers 5 various formats for adverts:
- Carousel: Create an advert with 2 or more scrollable images or videos
- Single image: Create up to 6 variations of your advert using 1 image
- Single video: Create an advert with one video
- Slideshow: Create a looping video advert with up to 10 images
- Canvas: Tell a more immersive story by combining images and videos
Once the format is selected, you need to add the content to your advert (the images or video and the copy).
- Recommended image size: 1200 x 628 pixels
- Image ratio: 1.91:1
- To maximize advert delivery, use an image that contains little or no overlaid text.
- Format: .MOV or .MP4 files
- Resolution: at least 720p
- File size: 2.3 GB max.
- Recommended aspect ratio: widescreen (16:9)
- Facebook: 60 minutes max.
- Instagram: 60 seconds max.
Step 6: Choose your ad placements
Advert placement defines where your advert is shown and with Facebook Ads, you’re able to choose which locations your advert will appear in. Adverts may appear in Facebook’s mobile News Feed, desktop News Feed, and right column.
Step 7: Place your order
Now, your advert is ready to go. To submit your ad click the ‘Place Order button at the bottom right-hand corner of the page. Once your ad is submitted, Facebook will be reviewed before it’s put live (you’ll receive a confirmation email from Facebook once the ad is live.
Books Life and Me | Personal Finance Basics for Beginners.
If you want to learn Digital marketing, you can learn “https://digitalamrendra.com/how-to-earn-money-online-in-india-for-students/”
If you want to learn how to create a website you can learn from here “https://digitalamrendra.com/how-to-create-your-website-within-5-easy-steps/”