Hey, you want to create Facebook ads?
Have you any idea about the Facebook objective?
Are you able to choose the right objective for your business goal?
If you want to get all the answer of the above-mentioned question then go through this blog and get the answer of all your questions which comes in your mind before creating the Facebook ads.
When you are creating a new Facebook Ad campaign, you have to start making big decisions right off the bat. The very first choice you have to make is to choose the objective so that you can achieve your business goal.
What are Facebook Objectives?
Facebook Ad objectives are exactly what they sound like. They define what you want to accomplish with a specific Facebook ad campaign (which can include multiple ads within it), and then help Facebook to optimize your ads for the results you want to see.
It is classified into 3 categories.
Objectives that generate awareness about your brand or products. Increasing brand awareness is something that tells your customer about your brand.
Using this you can highlight your fresh, organic products
Now Awareness is categorized into two parts.
- Brand Awareness:- Increase awareness of your products, business, or service.
- Reach:- Show your ads as much as possible in your target audience.
Objectives that get people to think about your business and seek more information.
It is classified into 6 groups.
- Traffic:- Drive people from Facebook to any URL such as your landing page, a blog post, etc.
- Engagement:- Reach people more likely to engage with your post. Engagement includes likes, comments, and shares but can also include offers claimed from your Page.
- App Installs:- Send people to the shop where they can download your business’s app.
- Video Views:- Share videos of your business with people on Facebook most likely to watch it.
- Lead Generation:- Collect leads for your business. Create ads that collect info from people interested in your product, such as sign-ups for newsletters.
- Messages:- Connect with people on Facebook, communicate with potential or existing customers to encourage interest in your business.
Objectives that encourage people interested in your business to buy or use your product or service.
It is again classified into 3 parts.
- Conversions:- Encourage people to take a specific action on your business’s site, such as having them add items to a cart, download your app, register for your site, or make a purchase.
- Catalog Sales:- Show products from your e-commerce store’s catalog to generate sales.
- Store Traffic:- Promote your brick-and-mortar business locations to people that are nearby.
If you want to learn Digital marketing, you can learn “https://digitalamrendra.com/how-to-earn-money-online-in-india-for-students/”
If you want to learn how to create a website you can learn from here “https://digitalamrendra.com/how-to-create-your-website-within-5-easy-steps/”